Previous Posts

Monday, August 6, 2012

in need of creativity

So, my blog is pretty much a big mess right now. I've been trying out new backgrounds and formats, and I'm not really satisfied with anything. Also, I don't really know how to use the design thingy. So, it's constantly changing and stuff. I'll figure it out one of these days. I am in need of some ideas. My husband's birthday is coming up and I for one LOVE to celebrate big. He, on the other hand, is not into the same kinds of things I am. I'm looking for a fun activity for us to do for his special day. I can think of all kinds of things I would like, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't find them as exciting as I would. I wanted it to be something active or really interesting. Anyone have any good ideas? Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment