Previous Posts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

wedding memories...i guess?

I think if I could go back and do our wedding over, things would be different. Not everything. But some things- yes.

My dress. I am fairly certain I would choose something like this:



Also, our cake was supposed to turn out differently than it did. It was still pretty, but not truely what I wanted. So, I think I would like something like this:




Then there are the tiny details. Like not having my necklace break in the middle of the day. And I would have bobby pinned the heck outta my veil if I had just remembered.

Other than that, I'd say our wedding was a great success. It was really fun.

Oh, and our pictures....we still aren't sure what's happening with that. The memory card in the camera our photographer was using decided to break. She has sent it to the manufactuers to rebuild it, piece by piece. I cried so hard when I found out. We really hope they can recover the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment