Previous Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jerk.

OK. . .

I've been holding off on posting this blog for a while...debating whether or not I actually wanted to say some things.

YES. I do want to say some things.

NO ONE is jealous of you, least of all me. You are snotty and bossy and rude. Generally, people dislike you or find you ridiculous. Stop trying so hard.

You do not treat people as they should be treated. You don't love everyone as you say you do. You make yourself the center of attention, but no one wants you to be.

YOU BUG. BAD.

That is all.

5 comments:

  1. I totally read this and thought "Who's Jack?" then I realized Jack isn't spelled J-E-R-K, jerk is spelled J-E-R-K... Hi I'm a dork; good to meet you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Dork. How d'ye do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall now post a line by line response in rebuttal on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha! Do it, Lakota! I dare you.

    Amanda--you know you like it.

    ReplyDelete