Previous Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Letting go of some anger. . .

Dear Undesirable No. 1:

Some times you make me feel so bad about myself that I just want to crawl in a hole and hide. Some times I hate you. What you do makes me sick.

Some days, I manage to not let you enter my mind for a good part of the day.



But eventually, at some point, there you are.



There's no getting around it. The damage you have caused me is irreversible. Some times I wonder if I will ever be healed from the heartbreak. The truth is, probably not in this life. But one day, I will overcome you and the mark you left. The mark that I have lived with for my whole life.

How could some one be so selfish?

It's really hard for me to comprehend that. It is hard to understand how some one could be so completely blind that they would choose this kind of life for themselves. Is it really so much better? Better than your own family?

There's nothing I can say to make you get your act together. To make you realize the amount of suffering you have caused so many people. You will probably never read this, and even if you did, it would cause no thought process other than, "I'm the victim".

I'm better off without you. You caused hurt and damage, but I am better because of it. I am who I am today because of all I have overcome and the more I have to learn as life blooms for me.

And you'll just be there, always in the background, always lingering on the edges of my memory. You'll be living your miserable life far far away from me, while I live to create a beautiful and magical life for myself.

That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment